Simran 19 Physics student. Identify as some kinda grey or in between thing in most respects. But definitely a feminist nerd. (may also be a massive dork)
Actual problems with feminism
- excluding POC, mogai, disabled and especially trans women
- ignoring issues that do not involve the U.S
- not realizing that feminism is for women to realize that they can do what they want and thrashing women who are feminine or wear religious attire
Not problems of feminism
- one teenage girl saying she hates men because 5 men catcalled her while walking home from school
If you are really nervous I suggest talking it out with your partner to get everything out in the open.
One of the keys to a good relationship is communication!
I suggest taking about what you are comfortable doing and not doing. This way you know each others boundaries and this will help you feel more comfortable. However its important to remember you don’t HAVE to have sex to maintain a good relationship.
Wishing you the best of luck! xoxo
one of my greatest strengths and weaknesses is the ability to cut people out of my life with no emotion whatsoever
So for my AP United States History class we have to write a research paper; my topic is the gay rights movement in America. Today I began reading one of the books that I chose as a source
And I opened it up to the dedication page and found this
And if you don’t think that’s one of the sweetest and most romantic things ever then get out of my face
tony stark + anger
My favorite part about Tony’s anger is that it’s actually not an explosion, it’s a forest fire. He doesn’t “lose his shit” he calculates, locks onto his target, and sets out to utterly decimate it. He’s not a hot head, not really. One should be pretty worried when he gets quiet, because that’s what his anger looks like.
Never gets old
- yelling at someone when they’re crying? funnily enough, that’s probably not going to make them stop. neither is insulting them. especially if the insult has to do with the fact that they’re crying. those are the things that are probably going to make them want to cry more. and feel worse. wow! that’s fun
Today in biology the teacher asked “why do chromosomes have to stick together?” And I whispered “because they’re bromosomes” and the guy next to me just about died laughing